Friday, January 10, 2014

"CHRISTMAS"






I just love Christmas, how about you? First, I love Christmas because it is the time when Jesus was born and his birth took place in a barn on the 25th of December. That is one reason I love Christmas.

To me Christmas means a time to spend with family. We decorate the house and Christmas tree together. It also means a time to give to others. A time to give, and time to receive.


 One thing I am thinking about when people talk about Christmas is Santa. I am thinking about the expectation of getting gifts. I think about hairy brown reindeer flying in the night sky. I am thinking of elves too! Elves are the tiny people who make the things you would get on Christmas. These are the things I think of when I hear Christmas. This is what Christmas means to me.


At 24th night we celebrated a family dinners. Christmas is staying up late watching fireworks with my family. On 25th we went to the Church. And I spent my Christmas time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment