Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tomorrow's Memory


     
Initiating my future is going faster and faster, synchronizing with modern technologies and advance preparation of life. They say that we the in progress youth or teenagers of this generation is the owner of modern world, we are responsible for a better future.
                Big question floating on my mind on how can I begin to build my future? When and where?
                Every time I stood up on my bed every morning I always wondering the best future a man can have. Going to school makes my mind on how to make good decisions in life. What would be my standing after 10 to 15 years? I am seeing my own world after so many years successful and reach all my aspirations in life.
                Simple ambitions I am beholding and building, like be the best Engineer and made projects that highly appreciated by the society, having a family that could love me even eternity comes and also living friends and parents besides me to give me smiles on my lips whenever disappointments occur.
I believe nothing is impossible, nothing is difficult even beyond imagination when you start to reach you goals today.

No comments:

Post a Comment